The culinary industry continues to be fundamental to both the work of Share Our Strength and the No Kid Hungry campaign. Given the uncertain circumstances we all find ourselves in, we are not currently committing to any new dates for in-person culinary events, including Taste of the Nation and No Kid Hungry Dinners.
The health and safety of participants is a critical factor as well as the impact of the outbreak on the restaurant and hospitality industries. We have a dedicated team in place currently exploring new approaches to engage and support the culinary community, create new event experiences, and adapt to the evolving circumstances we will continue to face.
If you have event-specific questions or concerns, please reach out to email@example.com.
Events currently postponed (or canceled, if noted) due to the coronavirus outbreak:
- Chicago No Kid Hungry Dinner
- Night Out for No Kid Hungry, New York City
- Charlotte’s Taste of the Nation
- Washington DC’s Taste of the Nation
- Palm Beach’s Taste of the Nation
- Atlanta’s Taste of the Nation- CANCELED
- St. Louis’ Taste of the Nation
- NYC’s Taste of the Nation
- Nashville No Kid Hungry Dinner
- Los Angeles’ Taste of the Nation
- Philadelphia’s Taste of the Nation
- South Florida’s Taste of the Nation
- Houston’s Taste of the Nation
- Boston’s Taste of the Nation
- Austin’s Taste of the Nation- CANCELED
- Bentonville No Kid Hungry Dinner
- DC No Kid Hungry Dinner
- San Francisco’s Taste of the Nation
- Minneapolis’ Taste of the Nation Hotlist- CANCELED
- Seattle No Kid Hungry Dinner