The health and safety of participants and attendees is our top priority. We will continue to monitor local, state, and federal updates and reserve the right to take any precautions deemed necessary to help ensure the safety of all guests. The following protocols will be implemented:
- Health Clearance Form: All persons attending the event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. 7 days prior to an event, attendees will receive a link to a CrowdPass form. The secure form will consist of screening questions and proof of vaccination upload. Prior to attending the event, all guests, chefs, staff and working personnel will be required to be approved by CrowdPass.
- Terms & Conditions: All guests will be required to accept our Terms & Conditions and General Waiver during the ticket purchase process and in the CrowdPass form. For our full list of Terms & Conditions, click here.
- Event Registration: Guests will be required to show their CrowdPass QR code, their Government issued ID, and their Universe ticket QR code prior to entering the event. This will allow guest entrance to be as contact-free as possible.
- Masks: Masks are not required for guests, however, this may be reevaluated based on local rules and regulations. Disposable face masks will be provided to guests upon request.
- Sanitation: Venue sanitizing will be conducted in accordance with local guidelines. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the event.
These protocols will be updated and revised in accordance with on-going public health information from the CDC, state, and local guidance.
If you have questions regarding our culinary events and experiences, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.