Culinary Events Terms & Conditions
- This ticket is a revocable license. The holder, on behalf of the holder and any guests accompanying the holder (individually and collectively, the “Holder”), agrees to all of the terms hereof. By using this ticket and entering the event for which this ticket is issued (the “Event”), the Holder agrees to be bound by all of the terms of this license.
- Entry to Events are only for persons aged 21 and over, unless otherwise stated. No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted. Entry into an Event requires a valid ID that shows Proof of Age. Failure to produce evidence of Proof of Age will result in refusal of entry.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable; Share Our Strength may alter or change the time or venue of the Event; no refunds will be granted.
- Share our Strength reserves the right to refuse entry to an Event to any person who has been banned from, or disruptive at, a previous Share Our Strength event, and such person shall be deemed to be trespassing and will be removed from the Event.
- By attending the event, the holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers of personal injury or property damage arising from or related to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event, howsoever caused and whether by negligence or otherwise. Holder expressly releases Share Our Strength, the venue, and each of their affiliates, related entities, officers, directors, partners, volunteers, employees and agents from any claims arising from, relating to or otherwise occurring at or in connection with the event.
- The Holder agrees not to transmit, distribute, or sell (or aid in transmitting, distributing, or selling), any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account, picture, video, audio or other form of reproduction of any Event action, Event information, or any surrounding activities (in whole or in part) for the Event for any commercial purpose. This ticket may not be used for any form of commercial or trade purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, without the express written consent of Share Our Strength.
- Share Our Strength is the exclusive owner of the copyright to the Event and all filming, photography and images of the Event. By entering this Event, the Holder consents to be taped, photographed, and recorded. The Holder grants to Share Our Strength, and its designees and agents, the right in perpetuity throughout the world to utilize the Holder’s image, likeness, voice, actions and statements (i) in any live or recorded audio, video, film, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, and/or (ii) in connection with the promotion of Share Our Strength and its programs, generally, without further authorization or compensation.
- Breach of any of the terms of this license, failure to comply with Event or venue rules, misconduct by Holder, or the refunding to the Holder of the printed purchase price of this ticket, shall automatically terminate any rights that the Holder may have hereunder; shall render illegal and unauthorized the Holder’s use of the ticket for any purpose; and shall authorize Share Our Strength to withdraw the ticket, refuse admission to the Event, and/or eject the Holder from the Event. Breach of any of the terms of this license shall also subject the Holder to all legal remedies available to Share Our Strength. Resale or attempted resale of this ticket in violation of applicable law or regulation is grounds for seizure or cancellation without refund or other compensation.
- Share Our Strength reserves the right to search the Holder and the Holder’s belongings upon entry into the Event, and the Holder consents to such searches and waives any related claims that might arise against Share Our Strength or the venue. If the Holder elects not to consent to these searches, the Holder may be denied entry into the Event.