This event is sold out. If you’d still like to donate, please click here. Thank you for your support of No Kid Hungry!
Ticket check-in is located at the entrance on G Street NW. Present your ticket or give the name associated with your ticket for entry.
TRANSPORTATION + PARKING
There is no on-site parking at the National Building Museum. Metro or rideshare service is encouraged. The closest metro is Judiciary Square (Red Line).
Valet Parking is available to our Cabana guests ONLY. Cabana guests, valet will be on G Street, NW. There will be a list with the valet attendants; please share your name upon arrival.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Enjoy bites and beverages from over 80 of the DMV’s top food and drink purveyors. For a final list of participants, visit the restaurant tab.
Come prepared to bid in our Giving Tree and Silent Auction. This year’s items include incredible travel and dining experiences from some of your favorites like Compass Rose, Hazel, Espita Mezcaleria and more!
In support of No Kid Hungry, one of Nashville’s most celebrated singer-songwriters Caitlyn Smith will perform two special acoustic sets during the event, presented by Citi. Check out her new album “Starfire,” a personal collection of songs inspired by Caitlyn’s own stories.
THE FINE PRINT
- Citi® cardmembers who bring their Citi credit or debit card to the event enjoy access to special benefits including faster check-in and more!
- Attire: Business casual
- You must be 21 years old to enter. Please bring a photo ID.
- Know someone who needs a ticket? Tickets can be purchased here until noon on April 9.
- Questions? Contact Kathleen Schiavenza at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By attending this event, you consent to abiding by our event terms & conditions.